We’re excited to announce our first annual user conference, DueDil Spotlight, will be taking place in London on Wednesday 1st March.
DueDil Spotlight 2017 will feature a number of industry leaders and innovators as they share how they are adapting to change, mitigating risk and driving competitive advantage.
Speakers at DueDil Spotlight include:
- Richard Bearman, Head of Small Business UK, HSBC
- Sherry Coutu CBE, Angel Investor & Non-Executive Board Director
- Sean Duffy, Managing Director, TMT Group, Barclays
- Nick Fryer, CTO, Paymentsense
- Manish Madhvani, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, GP Bullhound
- Simon Rogerson, Co-Founder & CEO, Octopus Investments
- Gary Turner, Co-Founder & Managing Director, UK & EMEA, Xero
After the turbulence of 2016, business as usual no longer cuts it. In a world of economic uncertainty, political upheaval and digital disruption, today’s businesses have to be quicker, smarter and more agile than ever to succeed.
From ambitious growth firms defining new sectors to multinationals innovating to meet new economic realities, the businesses that win will be defined by their ability to anticipate, respond to and harness new scenarios and fast-changing conditions.
You won’t want to miss DueDil Spotlight, so register today to reserve your seat.